Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day out with the peers.

Alright, as I'd mentioned in my previous post, I would have an outing with the buddies. So, this is the day :) Singing session is a must for us! muahaha.
Photobucket

Some of them left earlier and went for yum cha @ Snowy.
Soon after I got a call from Yan yee.
She told me that Jerica was there and she wanna meet me.
Aww, it's her! and Sher lin was there too! :D
Miss the girls so muchhie! We are primary schoolmates you know? aha.
and our miss Jerica said that she wanna have a gathering with the standard 6 classmates.
Ya, I'd planned before. lol. Just planned -.-
but anyway, I hope to have one too :)
cause I really miss them so so much =)
Photobucket
Jerica Chou.
Photobucket
Sher lin :)

After chit-chatted with the two sweety,
they all gonna watch movie and dumped us =( haha. jkjk.
So..since we haven't take lunch yet,
we decided to have it at Pizzahut.
Oh ya, have to mention something here,
their working efficiency was damn " Way To Go"
=.=
we've waited for more than half hour for the food.
If the food we ordered was too many then its okay, still forgivable.
But you know what, we just ordered a regular pizza -.-
some more those who later than us to order was still got the food earlier than us. =.=
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I like her so much in this photo. (reason: this photo was taken by me)
muahahahhaha. :D
Photobucket

That's all for the day.
Byebye. Smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket