Thursday, June 10, 2010

10th June 2010 @ Sunway.

Alright, I woke up around 7am again today. Yea, can't deny that there have some problems with me -.-
Nothing to do in the early morning, luckily the baby boy was here.
See, how cute is him! :D
Photobucket

Yeah yeahh, had a date with my lovely hubby today.
Finally I can meet him! It has been a long while we never go out together. You would not know how much I miss you. awww.

So yea, Weichuan tagged along. Cos he wanna buy something for his love one. lol. But of course, he wasn't followed us all day long. After arrived Sunway, he went to find his friend and me, hehehehe, went to find my Beee. :D

Headed to sing-K. I had no mood to sing, and he didn't want to sing =.= So we were just like went there to listen songs. lol. But its okay, as long as with him, I would not feel bored :)

We then went to buy something and went for movie @ Prince of persia. Wei chuan followed since he had nothing to do. you know what? This is the 3rd time he watch this movie. =_=
Photobucket
After the movie, me and Baobii went to roam around and looked for some couple shirt. But we failed to find it eventually. So we've decided to go for dinner @ Sushi King.
Photobucket

Wondering why the time passed so fast when am with him? Sigh.
But anyway, I have a pleasant time with you today, baby :)

miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss youuuuuuuuuu!!! ♥
MyEm0.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket