Sunday, May 16, 2010

heyy people! :D
guess who I saw just now? Mr Yong Chuan Yi! lol. Jun jie is there too :))
Was so surprise. Never expect to see them there.
Chit chat-ed for few mins then I gotta go d. Ji mui(s) wanna go for lunch sial. lol.
Once I saw Chuan yi, Jean jean was sprang to my mind. I miss her so damn freaking much!!
Like a ages didn't saw her d. aikz. Wait la...spm spm spm...This three words had made me no much time to hang out ><
My mid-term is just after 2 days. Am thinking how am I going to face it now. sigh.
As my readers knew, I am in pure science stream, but I take art for spm too.
I have not start to do my project yet. And the teacher came and told us that she gonna see half of the project done before holiday. OMFG. You thought am God isn't?! =.=
and my moral project also haven't done yet. damn.
Oh ya, my facebook account is fulled. Please stop adding.
I will create a new account, but not now. After spm bahz. :)
k la.
Hope there are some new things pop up in my blog after the holidays.
My blog is really soooo dead now, goshhh.
Will make it fresh after spm too. ahah ;D
Buhbyez people ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket