Saturday, May 1, 2010

1st May 2010 @ Sunway Pyramid.

Went out to Sunway with the peers today.

And because of it, we had a wrangle with a friend. Because of my words, she got mad. but actually I didn't meant that at all. The misapprehend had made her spoke unmannerly to us. I'd really felt so dissapointed about it. If you felt that my words hurt-ed you yesterday, you can tell me directly, and I would say sorry to you with no doubt. But you didn't. That's why.

Alright, back to my title. Hmm..Bao beiii are supposed to go today, but due to some reason, he couldn't make it. Sob =( Btw, today our main purpose to go there is to watch the movie, IP man and Being Human. But as you knew, today is Labor Day, the crowd was just too dreadful. Being human wasn't showing in Sunway today and IP man was fulled! what the....=.= Since we had nothing to do, the idea for sing-k session had sprung to my mind. hehehe. It's been a while I had my sing-k session since...er...forgotten. ahah. Anyway, I'd sang without a break until I had sang out of the tune. muahaha. But its okay, I enjoy singing :D

We then went to look for some clothes for Hau yen. His wallet bled so badly today. Pity him. aha. I've forgotten about today is Labor day in the morning, so I didn't make up -.- but luckily the uncle which works in Shihlin still can recognize me. lol. The most suprise is, Baby's friend-Nigel, could recognized me! Because the first time he saw me, I was with a heavily made-up. ahaha. And you know what is the most most most surprise for me?? It's Mr.Liu Chun Ye arrived once my auntie reached to pick me up =.= ish. What a sad case.

Alright, if next Sat Mr.Liu couldn't come to find me, then I will go to Sunway again to watch the movie that I expect to watch! aha. I don't care to walk and watch without friends. Because I really wanna watch it so badly!!

well, gotta go to bed now. Have tuition class tmrw. @_@
Goodnight everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket