Sunday, April 25, 2010

25th April 2010 @ Time Square.

Alright, we had tuition at 9am today. We'd planned to go to Time Square after tuition.
Hau yen, Kai and Hon Foo were tagged along.
Due to them, we missed our class, so we just can caught up on the next class, which is 1020 to 1135.
Thanks them a lot =.=
Photobucket
Wooo.
Photobucket
My breakfast. hehe.
Photobucket
The 3 guys were waiting in popular while we having tuition. Pityyy them. aha.
We then went to Time Square and managed to catch the movie, Haunted room.
I was so damn frightened before the movie start. Because I rarely watch horror movie in cinema. lol.
But actually its not that scary as I think. The ghost was so damn fake, just like an alien =.=
some more the storyline is very confusing, for my friend la. lol. Cause I could understand. heheh.

Lunch time @ Sushi King.

Hau yen and Hon foo.
Photobucket
Shi Kai.
Photobucket
Me and Moon :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I spend alot today. T_T
Suddenly felt myself always be reckless of expenditure. ish.
Sorry dad and mom =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket