Tuesday, February 16, 2010

my hometown.

Hello I'm back! =D
went to my hometown at 15th Feb then came back at 16th. lol.
Photobucket
After 2-3 hours of journey. Finally I reached my hometown, Negeri Sembilan.
Jumped here jumped there.
cause I go back once a year! lol.
Photobucket
Photobucket
There have a lot of fruits and flower.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The air at there is sooo fresh! Especially in the morning. No need turn on the air-con you also can feel the coolness.

But.... kampung is kampung...
really have nothing can do over there!
Sleep at noon is really a way to suicidal.
The wheather is killing me off!
So..when I have nothing to do, i'll go and sit on the chair at outside of the house.
You would not feel boring as you sitting at there, even doing nothing.
Really =).

And this doggy is the one who accompanied me most of the day. lol.
Photobucket
Went to daddy's friend house.
The auntie gave us alot of vegetable! It's all their own growth vegetable :)
Photobucket

Oh ya, gonna intro this lil boy for you all.
Don't you feel he darn look like the show "Hanada Shouen Shi" that lil boy?
花田一路.
So cuteeeee! =D
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Leave there around 5pm+.
I'll miss the lil boy alot!
and of course the beautiful place. =)
Photobucket

I ♥ MY HOMETOWN.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket