Friday, February 19, 2010

19th February 2010 @ Sunway Pyramid.

Went to pyramid today with Ker, Yanyee and Moon.
I didn't make up today! Cause baby don't let =.=
Alright, they were going to sing k.
So we asked Ker to walk with us(me and baby), but he don't want.
Luckily he got some friends there, so just let him joined them :)
hanging arond until to loiter away time.
Went to McD for the lunch? lol. Actually our purpose to go there is to meet his cousin.
Who knows she came for few minutes then left already. lol.
Photobucket

Went for the movie, the Valentine day at 140.
hmm.. ok ok only sial. Cause I didn't really watch it.
Had an annoyer beside me. Can't concentrate. ahah.

after movie, went to buy baby's valentine present.
Buy until forget about the time.
We have another movie at 430.
So after bought the things I want, rushed to cinema for our another movie, All's well ends well.
Yeah, that movie is so funny.
Angelababy looks so pretty in it! =D

Alright, had some quarrel with Ker. Hmm... not really quarrel la actually.. just..I asked him either can accompany me stay longer at Sunway, cause I meet baby once 2 months =( then blah blah blah...Anyway,Sorry la Ker, I know it's my fault. So...don't angry la..Sorry k? hehe. We don't want lost a good friend like you, seriously. =)

Well, went for Baskin Robbin afterward.
Baby treat me ice-cream! =D
Photobucket
Baby's present :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Not what costly things but I everything I bought have their own meaning :)

Chocolate = 甜在心里
Lollipop = 融在心里
Cake = 守护着你
Sweets = 浓进怀里
Bread = 吸入爱里
Ice cream= 深深爱你
Egg tart = 拥抱着你

Teehee :D
Photobucket
Bought the siew bao for his mom :)
Photobucket
Baby took my pic =.=
Photobucket
The box I bought have a lil card. Can use as necklace too. aha. I say geh, don't trust huh. ahaha.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Suppose to go back around 6. Cause my cousin had some plan so she gotta come to pick me up around that time.
Ish I didn't want to leave him =(
Luckily god bless! The plan called off! muahahaha.
So I could stay with baby longer Smiles. hehe.

We then went to Snowy for some drinks :)
Photobucket
Bought a Honey Dew Sago for his sis too. She love honey dew sial :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Baby ask me to do like this. aha :D
Photobucket
Took this while he's paying Mauve.
Photobucket

Thank you Mr.Yew Wee Sean so so so much!
He send baby home! aha. How good is him =D
Photobucket

Aww I had a really great great day with my Mr.Liu today! Thanks baby :D
ILOVEYOU :)
Smooocheesssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket