Saturday, January 2, 2010

New year eve. =)

Hey people! How was your New year eve?
Mine was so fun! Because I met a lottt of long-time-no-see friends! =D
Its too bad baby couldn't celebrate it with me =(
Nvm, am sure next year we could celebrate together! :D

Alright, I was working that day, until 8pm.
So after make up and changed our clothes, rushed to Sunway.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Luckily traffic wasn't that jam. aha =)
Trista and Jean were not reached so early.
Me and Jun er headed to find Chuan Yi and Nicholas.
went to wongkok for our dinner while waiting for the girls.
Jean jean reached! :D
She didn't make up, but still look so sweet and pretty =).
Photobucket
Photobucket
We're so busy! Busying sms with our boy :P
[and yeah, Mr.wong kuo wei. I didn't angry you la. Really =)]
Photobucket
I was so hungry! aha.
Photobucket
Nicholas and Jean. =)
Photobucket
Me and Chuan Yi.
Baby, don't worry. He is just my "sister". ahahah.
Photobucket
Jean took this. lol.
Photobucket
Jun er left us and went for her bf. She don't even finish her meal -.-
Oh ya, Saw the guys Zhiwei and Walid in Wongkok.
err..I meant am in wongkok and they were passed by. ahah.
I said HI to them and they did respond,
but I don't think Zhiwei could recognise me, luckily Walid could. lol.

Went to toilet afterward.
while waiting Vinccy to change her uniform....
Photobucket
See, we are so sweet! =D
Photobucket

Our next station @ Kim gary! =D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Met Yijun before Ciao! :)
Photobucket

Our last station @ Station 1! =D
Photobucket
we are so brutal! xD
Photobucket
Slap him! *pi piak* ahaha.
Photobucket

Met my dear leemin at station 1. Didn't really talk to her because of some reason. You know right, dear? =)
and yeah, forget to mentioned that I met Jaymie, Suann and Meiki today.
Saw Jmie's photo, I thought she is kinda mini geh. Who knows she's kinda tall too. ahaha. paiseh paiseh.

Alright, I had great fun with you all tonight! Thankssss. =D
Love you all. <3

Say GOODBYE to 2009 and WELCOME for 2010!
Wish you all have a great year! ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket