Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas! =D

Photobucket
Heyya! How was your xmas eve been?
Mine was fun! =D
I got there so early. Around 12pm.
Headed to red box with my baby boy. :D
Photobucket
Camwhore time! =D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oouch! He poke my cheek! After that, he pinch my cheek!
Photobucket
Took by baby =)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Met up with the guy, Wei Guang.
He was alone. Pity him =S.
Nevermind. Still have us! ahah.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Drinking my Lemon tea while thet were playing. heh.
Photobucket

Went for the movie afterward.
Met Su Ann, Mei ki and wei seng in front the cinema. lol.
Well, wactched Chipmunks.
OMGGGGGGGGG. So Cute!!!! :D
Go watch go watch! hehe.
Oh ya, met alottt of long-time-no-see-friends today! :D
waiting Ms.Lai Kuan Yee to come then went to Popeyes for our dinner. heh.
My darl Jean and Vinccy came to find us.
I miss her so so so damn much! >< Photobucket
Muahaha :D.
Photobucket
Baby's xmas present =).

Alright, got weijie's msg at night.
He told me that Lagoon got free entrance.
since we have nothing to do.. So we decided to go in and walked around. hehe.
Photobucket
Kissing! aha.
Photobucket
The sweet couple =D
Photobucket
and us! hehe.
Photobucket
Oops. What we saw???
Photobucket
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A ghost? @@
Photobucket
Its me actually. Cause I was wearing black legging. HAHA.
Photobucket
Jun er and kuowei supposed to be in this pic, too.
but because of my photography...hahaha. paiseh paiseh.
(btw, saw how messy was my hair? =__=)
Photobucket
Photobucket
This guy suddenly spring out! Scared me kao kao -.-
Photobucket
I love this pic of them! =D
Photobucket
and I love this pic so so so much!! hehe.
Photobucket
Met my girlfriends around 1am @ Kim gary.
Miss them sial! :D
Photobucket
Another sweet couple of that day =).
Photobucket

Really don't want to leave baby! =(
but gotta go home also..sigh.
Btw, I had a great fun today!! Thanks all! =D
Especially my lougong baby! hehe. Muacksss. :)

Anyway, Merry Christmas for all!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket