Friday, December 11, 2009

Heyya! =D
I'm here again. heh.
Sky park(terminal 3) was black out yesterday.
I was reading novel that time, and suddenly "pop".
The whole airport was black out.
My shop's accessories and the money get stolen few days ago.
so my workmate scared me that the thief would come again.
and ask me to be careful.
WTH. She's really scared me kao kao! -.-
I was scared until my leg was shivering. lol.
So yeah, went to the night market with my workmates.
They bought a lottt of things! -.- lol.


Alright, baby went to Penang today. For vacation =).
Gotta get up at 3+am. Damn pity him =X.
He told me their plan.
Wooo. Nice sial.
How good if I were there. =(
Anyway, I will miss you sooooo so much, baby!
am freaking miss him today.
Don't know why.
Once I think about him, I will happy til jump here jump there! ahaaha.


Wellllll, here is a video Jun er took today.
am I wiping glass?
NO.
am just wiping air. aha xD

Anyway, I missssssss my baby Ye and Darling Jean sooo damn much!
*big big hugggiiiieessss for you both!* =D
smoooochheeessss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket