Wednesday, December 9, 2009

9th December 2009 @ Sunway pyramid.

Supposed to go out with Moon today,
to make up for her birthday.
But then cause of some problems, so.. gotta cancel it. =X
Promise will make up for it next time! heee. Love you! *huggiieesss*
So yeah, went out with my Mr.Liu today. ahahaha.
He got there later, so I headed to buy the movie tickets.
Wait at cinema for around 10 mins, and finally he came. lol.
we then went to red box for my favourite session! =D
He sang for me! Even just 2-3 song. aha.
Just take few photos today.
this few days no mood to take photos.
Him.
Photobucket
Mine.
I love cheeseeeeeee!!! =D
Photobucket
window shopped for a while.
Met the dude, Ron.
It's been two months I didn't saw him. lol.
Went to Sasa to buy this, for ms.Lai Kuan Yee. =)
Photobucket
Saw the girl, Valerie.
She looks nice in real life as well. =D
Glad to see her, btw. (:
Alright, the movie start at 4.oopm.
Left the guy and went for our movie. lol.
New moon! New moon!
When Cullen appeared, all the ppl screaming and of course I am not excluded!
(even baby was sitting beside of me). muahahaha.
Photobucket
NICE. =D
may be because of Edward Cullen. aha.

Met with Yoyo, a girl and Ron again after movie.
Went to buy this,
Photobucket
all of them are using this. So am I. ahaha.
and this,
Photobucket
Cute? =D

Well well well, had a great day with baby today! :D
How good if he got license, so that we can spend much more time together.
I wait you! ahaha.

Alright, gtg.
Need to work tomorrow.
Jun er take off day tmrw! So I think I will be soooooo sienz!
But nevermind, can meet her around 7+! aha.
See you tmrw! ;)
Miss you all. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket