Sunday, October 18, 2009

I wanna travel to Japan!

As i said, my belly ring got some problem yesterday. And today.. the belly ring was dropped out. wth. Terrible right? Its too bad i can't remember the face of the girl which did belly piercing for me, if not i will kill her!! Grrr. I'm soooo sad you know? i was crying just now(just for awhile la). There's like.. everything is leaving me one by one. Something is coming back to me and something is gone. Am just speechless for it.

Alright, my aunty and uncle came back from Singapore today, but i didn't go out with them. They were came to my house in the morning. They told me that they've been traveled to China, Japan and Taiwan last year. WOW. admire sial! & they brought us some souvenir from Japan :)
Kawaii des! (cute) :D
This is soooo delicious, really! love it.
See, this is what we call the 'Cordyceps sinensis'. Sooo damn disgusting! Even i know it is a genus of ascomycete, but every time i saw it, i will thought that it is a worm. Eeee yiakkk!
Tadaa~ Here is some photos that i grabbed from my uncle's thumb drive.

JAPAN!

The Fuji Mount. My uncle told me that the mountain is just look like the same from any angle. huuu.
The grape is too sour, that's why her face will become like that. aha.
Tokyo Disneyland!!!

And this is Yunnan, China.

Disgusting!
See, my aunty looks so cute, right? ahaha. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket