Monday, October 19, 2009

19th.Oct.2009 @ Sunway pyramid.

Outings with two "didi" today. *They are smaller than me for few months. muahaha.* Took a cab to there around 12pm. I've done the pen that i mentioned in my previous post. Supposed to bring it for them today, but accidentally i've forgot to bring it. So.. may be next week? heh.

Guess what? I saw my dumb zai zai today. AHUH! Go out never ajak me? Now kena caught by me! "ji gang mei?" lol. Oh ya, today is the first day i met his real life, i meant Chun ye. He is sooo tall! Don't feel like standing beside him-.- lol.

Alright, headed to Sushi king for.. brunch? :)
Those magic cubes is always be with him! lol.
I've recorded a video when he was playing it. So lazy to upload, cause have to wait so long. So it will be uploading next time! hehe :D

Okay, its time to eat. Put down the cube, please. lol.
Ker love it so much! but its not in the set that he has ordered. So i was so willing to share with him about how the taste like. I meant... eating in front of him and told him instead let him to eat it. Cause i love it, TOO! muahaha.
After our brunch, went to arcade for awhile before the movie is start.
movie after that, Cloudy with a chance of meatballs.
Kinda funny :D Not bad :)

After the movie,

At shihlin :)

Saw Kelvin there. Can't really recognise him. heh.
Before going home, saw T.jun there at MAC. He was accompany his sister to shop. So when he saw me, started to grumble to me. aha.
Bought this.My old one was lost! Grrr. >___<

2 comments:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket