Monday, September 21, 2009

21st.September.2009 @ Fullhouse , Barce.

Sorry for the late update. Cause I'm waiting for the photos from Trista. I waited her for 2 days and yesterday she told me that her cable was broke -.- So yeah, I'll get it as far as possible :)

Well, back to the topic. Mr.Chew(bf Tris) came to pick me up around 1. So we went there earlier, than others. We waited for almost an hours. Not so long la. Its okay, its okay~ XD

He seems like very dissatisfied with his chicken chop. lol.
The Model of that day! Looks attractive right? lol.
The birthday girl of that day :D Its time to camwhore! aha :D
Lin ying & Me :) Vinccy & Ee leng. Ee leng, Lin Ying & ME :D Hey its time to be over. Anyway,
Happy Birthday to you, my lovely cousin, Trista Ang :D
Ciao-ed from Fullhouse around 5. Then went to pyramid and met my dear, Annie. She came sunway & picked me up to her house. Cause she just finished working, haven't take bath and all.

Camwhored while shes bathing. lol.
Went to meet the others afterwards.
I didn't eat anything, cause i was not hungry at all. Rushed to pyramid to buy my heel afterward. Cause my heels was broke, so i was forced to buy a new one =.= Met Ron there, thanks for given some comment btw :)

& been to the club after bought my heel. We got in so damnnnn early cause of some reason. lol. Sigh. I was drunken like nobody business that night =.= perhaps i didn't eat anything, so easier to get drunk. Met Kok ming and Kit in the club. I'm sure Kit was so shocked when he saw me. Cause i was drunk, and my attitude is just like totally different. lol.

Anyway, i had fun tonight! Thanksss all :D


{} xoxo;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket