Monday, September 21, 2009

22.September.2009 @ One Utama.

Went to 1u just now, with Jason. He called me around 6. "Eyh. you okay d? am almost arrive." then i was like "huh?". He text-ed me before about hes coming to pick me up, but i didn't see the message, might be busying. So i was prepared all my stuff in a flurry -.- Btw, thanks for waited me for so long and.. sorry. heee =X.

Headed to buy the tickets and then went to Canton-i for our dinner.

haha see, i tore out the face of the piggie bun(bao). ahaha.

After taken our dinner, went for the movie, Tsunami At Haeudae.
For me, its sooooo damn NICE!
The starting was so funny, then become tensed up & excited in the middle, but the ending was so sad =(. You can't ever imagine the powerful of the Tsunami. Its really so terrible! Anyway, this movie is recommended! :D

{}
xoxo;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket