Monday, July 13, 2009

Argued for some minor things with my mom yesterday.. about the soup? She scolded me kao kao so I dragged my sis to the nearby mamak for my dinner. Don't want to eat what she cooked! Poured out my fury to my sis while eating. Poor her. LOL. Got Wei Jie's call after foot the bill, *luckily* ahaha kidding la. Alright, he came at the right time! Cause I'm arguing with my mom, don't feel like go home so early. Chatted with him around 1 hour. I like to talked to him, manyak funny. lol. Actually I did something that pissed my dad off yesterday. But today, everything seems okay. Just like nothing happened. It's good. aha! :D Well, I'd really hate school a lot! It's so boring. Everyday just doing the same things. Latihan, latihan, latihan...Ujian, ujian, ujian. Urgghhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket