Monday, June 1, 2009


"Keep eating, keep keep eating awww I keep eating, i keep keep eating awww"

Well, get it? I just can't stop myself and non-stop-eating. Today I had brought two Pringles*my fav. OMG. It's terrible! Today is just the third day of hols, and I was gained 2 or 3 kg, I guess. So, can you imagine how do I look like after two weeks? huuu~ forget it, CHILL. Alright, I found out an laughable video from Hsiang Sing's blog. Hmmm I don't really know them actually, although we were primary-schoolmates, but at least I know some of them in the video still (:

Here's the link. Just have a look if you're interested (: Well, remember that day I said my ex-manager text me? He's just wanna asked me for yum cha session, and he asked once again. So yeah, I'm going, I think. Baby will green with envy if I going out with guys. HAHA. Alright, I'd miss my old classmates a lot! So, what about a gathering? Oh no, I'd never ever contact with them since we were graduated. So yeah, I'm talking some poppycock. lol.

Look at this! This was the pillow that given by Mr.Leong Wei Seng on valentine's day. I just realized that the colour on the lil girl is fading as time goes on.xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. dear, let us b fei mui 2gether.
    wakakak~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yerrr I don't want be fei mui~
    but I can't control myself. HAHA

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket