Monday, May 18, 2009

Sun & Mon.

I'm not a good girl. Cause Ms.Tan Ching Moon had a accident last Sat, and I was laughing like muahahaha! Enna~ come on, just kidding man! ;) I'm so sorry to hear that also actually, see~ how kind is me? :D. Well, she have to go for Jun er house on the next day as well. Cause we suppose to make a cake for teacher's day.
So yeah, went to Jun er's house yesterday. Those muffin is for Art club one. Not mine. == I'm so regret that why I never order it, that's really so darn nice la. Especially the blueberry flavour one. ish.
Show you all those stuff (:
and the step.
Okay, It's time to start decorate the muffin.
see~ It do look like a head right?
Yeah, we're so CLEAN. xD
I confess that I'm a lazy piggy. While they're washing those stuff, I'm eating my strawberry. muahaha.
guess what? It's honey! But It do look and smell like oyster oil, and it's so expensive. wth.
Alright, today is teacher's day. Guess what? I was going to school! Of course la, I'm so rajinnn. muahahaa. Alright. Let's those photos to do the talking! :D
Don't laughhh!
I was bited by some stupid insect and my hand was soooo itchy! ish.
I found out a funny pic.
Hey teacher! what are you doing?? omg. xD
heee. I put the powder in Jun er's pocket. And then...
heheee. Sorry ya~ :$

bubu booo~ show you guys something. Actually the boy just try to teached her something about PBSM, then the sifat moon took alot of photo by my cam. So when I'm home, I've a idea to do thisss.

Ciao~ :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket