Sunday, April 26, 2009

Saturday and Sunday :D.

hey peers! guess what.. I was watching tv with my brother just now. Watched about wrestling. wth.. I have nothing to do what. lol. Well, went to Sunway yesterday. With baby and the couple*Trista and Wee Sean*. Watched the movie, Thread of destiny. Wei jie watched it yesterday too. But not together la. He said the movie is so touched, but we four fellow seems so boring while watching it. haha. Anyway, after movie we're separated with the couple, then going home. Go out yam cha at night with baby and her brother, and friends. After yam cha we're went to cc beside the mamak, because we have nothing to do at home. I'm just sit at there and logined my friendster and msn to chat. Darn wasting money la weiyhh-.- but never mind la, because I'm not the one whom paid it. haha! Well well well, went to Summit today. Had a basketball match at there. Awww I like basketball so much! aheeemmm, don't laugh huh. I meant I like those guys that playing basketball, not me==. So yeah, home around 2pm. I think I'm not going out anymore before the holidays on June. Because I have a camp next Saturday and Sunday, afer the camp I have to start to do those revision for Bio, Physics, Chemi, Add maths, this la that la~ omg. gonna crazy soon! *sigh*
Anyway, June only can meet my lovely baby boyyyyy~. Awww miss him sial. *blow him a kiss* haha! ;D
Alright, this sweetie is baby's lil sis. So cute right? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket