Thursday, April 2, 2009

Annoying.

Just now saw something that made me not feeling good. No need to tell, I think. Because this bad situation will not get better. Perhaps friendship ain't simple like what we thought. hmmm I think I shall stop here with this topic. Okay well, gonna attend my new tuition class tomorrow. Hope I can understand what are the teacher talking about, because I'm really so stupidity. lol. Alright, I have a super naughty lil brother. He like to use the pc when I'm using. If I don't let him to play his stupid game, he'd go and complain to my mom. wth..anf of course I won't give in with it. ngek ngek*evil smile*. He's extremely irritating you know? Feel like want to kick his ass gao gao! >.<
Well well well, I have nothing to write anymore.
.
chow~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket