Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Got Demi's called just now. Told me about Marvin. And the answer I gave all along was just don't think about him anymore. That's not something delight or what. Go find a guy that better 1000000x than him one. lol. Wheee~ I miss my darling Jean honestly. It's too bad I'm in the red now. Can't always go out and spend the money randomly. T.jiun asked me to attend their IU day on 18 April. I told t.jiun that if Jean going, then I'll going. Who knows Jean told him the same things, too. haha see~ we have the same notion :D. lol. I told baby about the IU day last night, and he don't let me go there because some freakish problem. I won't tell you guys what's the problems, because he will blah me after this. lol. Alright, he didn't text me for a whole day yesterday after he was home. That's made me to get mad about it. He always whine about that I only wrote somethings bad about him. haha. Since he said like that so I think I should write something that make him feel better. lol.

I to chat with baby every night.

I to hangout with him.
I to hold his hand tightly until it becomes sweaty. lol
I to sleep beside of him and listening to his breathe sounds.
I him to kiss me like everyday he does.
I him everyday, every hours, and every seconds.
I you 10000x than you love me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket