Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I'm back!


Tadaaaa~ I'm back! Finally I have finished this semester and enjoying my sem break now! :D Actually I still have a paper to go, on 29th ;( But it's okay, don't let it affect my holiday mood ^^
I have did a little changes on my blog's background, sidebar and header. Not really in the mood to make a huge changes for it. When I'm in the mood, it might surprise you ;) So stay tuned! hehehe. Fyi, I was busying with my assignment. Seriously, I still can't get rid of the stress until now. Should be enjoying my holiday thoroughly, but everytime when I was out, my mind was like kept reminding me I still have a lot of assignment haven't done yet. So I didn't really enjoy my holiday seriously -.- sigh. Maybe exam still not yet pass. After exam I think I have to really enjoy myself! heheh.


Bought a eiffel tower pluggy few days ago.. love it



And my baby Kitty casing ♥ Woohoo~

 


Oh ya, 21st Dec 2012 is coming~ Oops..should be tomorrow? Ain't?
Do you believe it will come to the end of the world? Ermm...idk. Let's see what will happen tomorrow~ uh-huh! ;D

4 comments:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket