Monday, September 3, 2012

Singapore @ Day 2


Wellow people! :D Sorry for abondon my blog again and again. Ohhhh, I still have like thousand post haven't update yet. lolll.

So..this is about day 2. We planned to go Universal studio, but plan failed because of smth. So just went to Sentosa.




 this fellow superb leng zaiiii!!! ♥ hahah


Seriously, my cousin can't live without Subway. lolll.



Cable car!


Just did a lil light make up that day :)




Awwww we were far away from there d!








We were in tiger sky tower!




Nice view from there!



Are you readyyy? =D

 






Hello Merlion ! =)


Lovely reflection
 



 






the middle one like soh pohhh xD


Segwayyyy!




Tea time @ Toast Box before going home
 


Took this otw home. Exhausted but we enjoy a lot =) ♥ 

Please help me click the advertisment at the top, sidebar and the bottom of the post on my blog. Thank youuu!

xoxo;
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket