Monday, September 24, 2012


Just went thru my previous posts. Very previous one. Like..2 or 3 years ago? lol.
I've found that I can actually write a lot last time, and update blog always.
Compared to now, I write so little. Maybe because of lack of time? Or I have lost my heart on blogging? Ohhh, IDK =S
I love to share, so I love to blog. Share everything happens around me everyday and keep them as a memory. My blog is just like my diary. But now, irealised that my blog has become more like a food blog instead of my diary anymore. But I still doing the same things, which is sharing. 
I will try to blog more and share more. =)
Speaking of my daily life..I'm having a new life now. It's totally different from the past. I have learnt a lot of things and I will keep on learning new stuffs from the people around me. Read thru my blog just now and I saw a lot of photos of me and my friends. We look so young. lol. Even I'm not consider old now, but somehow, I'm already nineteen. One more year I will be 20. Last time those 19, 20 was a Da jie jie or Da gor gor for me..and now I'm the Da jie jie already. loll. But still, I can't really see my future..What I want to do after Diploma? A very good question. I'm not the only one who asking this question, I bet. I'm worrying..my future? Last time I don't care anything. But now...I think I really should think about it seriously. We've been thru a lot of things in life, and there's still a long way to go. How we gonna handle it? Hope you are the one who gonna pass thru the thick and thin with me in the future..I'm serious, I meant it.

Anyway, Thanks all for reading my blog! Keep reading it, I promise I will blog often after this ;)

xoxo; ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket