Thursday, September 20, 2012

Singapore @ Day 3 & 4

Wellow people! Finally I'm back! =D Few more days later have to back to college life d..it's already second week actually. hahah. Alright, finally I got the time to blog about my last 2 days in Singapore. Sooo sorry for postponed it until now. Really had no time =(

 Breakfast with our uncle since he was not working that day ^^





Their breakfast was just tasty! Love it much muchh!



It's omelet!!
 

Coincidentally that day was National day of Singapore. So my aunt bought us one! haha


Dinner time! 
Vegetarian food. Healthy~ ;)


Bought a box of egg tart at the shop beside =)




Vegetarian Tomyam? Not so nice, seriously :P






And this is about the last day we were there, I mean..Singapore. Breakfast before going back @ YaKun :) My uncle said that YaKun is quite famous in Singapore. You all may have a try if going to Singapore! ;)







Ohhh pain pain painnn ='(

Once reached home and rest for a while then went to Sunway for my Sushi Zanmai!! Miss it so damn much yooo~ hahah


Just took photo of this since the others is always the same. loll.
This is sooo tasty, btw. Must try :D

Let me guess...Hungry d? hahah. Go eat then ;P

Ohh ya, please help me to click the 3 advertistment that sponsered by nuffnang on my blog yea! Which is placed at the top of my blog, sidebar, and one is at bottom of the post :)
Thank youu~


xoxo;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket