Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Plan B @ Publika.

Sorry for no update againnnn :( Really have no time to blog. Has been working and will have an exam on Fri, hope everything gonna be okay, at least I can pass! lol.

Alright, enjoy!

Outings with friends on the lovely Sunday. Met up at Kenneth's house then go with one car. Save fuel, recycle, we love the earth sial =P. hahaha.
Played with his puppy before going out, damn cuteee! Like a doll


Plan B @ Publika as our brunch.
 



 

Macam yessss. hahah!








This is sooo tasty! Recommended
 





Cabonara.


And this is soft shell crab..I never try. Don't know how it taste, but my friend recommend this to us. So I think it should be not bad, you guys can have a try ;)



Had a window shop at Sunway pyramid and had a dessert @ Snowy while waiting friends come to pick us up.


Yum cha session after that without a doubt! lol. Ohhh, I used to sleep at 9+ around 10 previously. Recently I never sleep before 12. lolll. Sighh. Hope my skin will not become worse because of that. God blesssss =( *finger crossed*

Will try to update the post about Singapore soon! Sorrryyyy =(


1 comment:

  1. waiting for your coming post :D love to read your blog always :)

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket