Friday, April 13, 2012

Sushi Zanmai @ Sunway Pyramid

Had an outing with sister and cousin ♥ Planned to go watch movie. The queue is superb longggg =.= but since if don't watch movie then will have nothing to do, so we just queue up. lol. And guess what? We didn't get any movie ticket after queued about one hour =__= Because all the showtime is around 6pm+, it's too late for us. Ohhhh. Memang tak puas =(


So went to Sushi Zanmai for lunch. Who knows a long queue was waiting for us again -.- sigh, long queue everywhere in the holiday @@

Finally have a seat!













I think this is the first time I ate so much at Sushi Zanmai! hahah. Anyway, it's nice!!
Shopping time afterward! :D and bought ice-cream before going back. I never eat McD's ice-cream in a long time. Miss it ♥ And the Mcflurry Horlicks is nice! =D 



Bought a bag from MANGO today. Actually I wanted to buy this long time ago, but there's no stock for pink colour that time. So I didn't think of buying this afterward. Then today when I passed by Mango and I accidentally saw this on display, so I rushed in to buy it! muahaha. This is so called FATE. No choice lo, I just have to buy it. hahaha :P


Went home changed clothes then went to Cheras's night market. It's a freaking long street to walk. But there's alot of foodddd!! ♥ Aww I love to eat sial ♥ Even it's tiring, but worth! hehehe.


Help me click the link below please~
♥ Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket