Wednesday, April 4, 2012

31st Mar 2012 @ Outing with the old friends


Had an outing/gathering with the old friends today ♥ It's difficult to gather all at the same time. loll. But it's okay, we still had lotsa fun! :D
Seven people squeeze in small room. We request to change to a bigger room but they said that's the biggest room they have at the time. Spoiled my mood sial. Neway is alot better! haha.

Mr.Liu met us up afterward. Then shopped with the girls ♥ I've bought a new shoe from Vincci! It's sooo cute ♥♥ Only RM45 =D


Me and Mr.Liu then went to Formosa Taiwanese Restaurant for lunch =)



I look so sad, but actually not =P hahah.

This is nice ;)



Met up with Moon them and went to Dragon-i for their lunch. I didn't know they wanna go there, if not I will not eat til so fulllll T__T








Movie afterward, Wrath of the Titans was the movie of the day =)


yeah, it's so niceee! :D Recomended ♥ Seems that I still have alot of movie want to watch.
John Carter, Mirror Mirror, Snow White(Bella♥♥), and the Hunger game =( 
And am waiting for Piranha!! :D

Bought a box of Mochi from Mochi Sweets :)



Promotion prie, 6pcs for RM21 :)
1)  Red bean
 2) Mango (best seller)

3) Chesnut (not bad thou ♥)

4) Green tea (best seller)
 5) Blueberry
 6) Chocolate ♥

Not bad yooo! ♥ hahaha.

Baby had his dinner at Pepper lunch. This is the first time I tried this, sooo nice!!!! ♥
It taste somewhat like the one I eat at Watami, but this is cheaper as Watami that one has scallops and shrimp ♥






Help me to click the link below, thanksss ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQUoA9Jl2zw


Oh ya, I've do a lil update on my About me. Feel free to have a look! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket