Wednesday, April 25, 2012

22th April 2012

*seems so fierce. hahah*
Tadaaa~ This is the knit sweater from Kitschen that I've mentioned in my previous post. =)

Had an outing with the family @ One Utama today! Headed to reserve a jelly cake for Ying ying's coming birthday♥ Then mommy bought a box of jelly cake home too♥ haha. It's actually for the baby, Hao hao. But I will eat it also*sinister smile*. Pink giraffe,wait for me! muahaha.


Afterward they wanted to eat kfc. So, let's go ;D

When I wanted to take her photos, she don't pose.


When I was taking photo of the food,  she just kept posing aside. She thought I was taking her photo sial. hahahaha.

Let her saw this before we go home, so she just ran forward to the car and sit there. No choice, have to let her play liao lo(malaysian)~ hahah.

Her new friend yo! haha.

Went home in the afternoon, rest for a lil while then went to Sunway again with my Mr.Liu. heheh.
Took a photos with webcam as I had nothing to do. =)

Dinner after shopped! :D









Starbucks before going home. Chocolate cream chip is always my choice ♥ 


Help me to click the links below, pleaseee ♥

http://my.churpchurp.com/cherriepei/share/KotexEndCompromise
http://my.churpchurp.com/cherriepei/share/ZaloraBloggers


Thank youuu! 


xoxo;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket