Sunday, January 8, 2012

Gathering =)

Ohhhh. Am superbbb busy this while. Working days are really tiring. I used to sleep early. I almost 12++ only can sleep and have to get up at 8am. How pity me :( I even have no time to blog!! Once reached home and done bathing those, I have to go sleep as I was superb tired =( Ohhhh I need time to blog! =(


Alright, this is a gathering of my primary schoolmates. This is the second time we have a gathering. The first time was horrible. So this consider as our first gathering, officially. haha.

BBQ! :D



Awww. Am still the shortest one =( hahah.






OMG. Too dark. All looks likee indian, specially me o.O hahaha.


Had a great time with you all. Waiting for the next gathering ♥ since this time not all attended =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket