Sunday, November 13, 2011

Our 2 years anniversary ♥


Today is our 2 years anniversary! :D ♥ 

Wow, so fast 2 years d? Yeah, I feel so..it's really fast..Know why? Because, the happy moment always past faster(from the movie Shaolin soccer). hahaha.
Of course, there's some quarrel and some others problems occured between us. But still, we can overcame it :) I don't know we can be together until when...maybe 1 year? 2 years? or maybe can be forever..but no matter how long is it...I will really appreciate this relationship alot..thanks for staying beside me for this 2 years ya! Hope we can go on well ;) Jia youu, beee! :D Love ya ♥


Alright, after those sweet words, start with my topic today :P Went to Sushi king for breakfast before our movie.



Watched the movie, Shark Night today. Yeah, I know it's abit funny watching this kind of movie on anniversary =.= lol..but we can't catch the time of The apple of my eyes =( So no choice lo..lol.


Went to Windmill for our dinner afterward.

I l ike the environment so much :) ♥





A photo while waiting for the meal..

Mine,
Baby's,


the dessert not nice  =(


Thanks baby for the meal and everything today :) And again, Happy 2 years anniversary!! =D ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket