Wednesday, November 23, 2011


Awww..I know my blog is getting so boring and dead, and my readers are getting lesser and lesser :'( Sorry guys, I really have no time to blog..was up to assignment this while..Especially am a design student D:

After assignments and final exam, I gonna refresh my blog! Wanna to change my blog skin and the music player that never change for thousand years -__- sigh, time time timeee. I need time to do all that. So, wait me! hehe.

New year will be on 23rd Jan 2012! Some of you have started to shop for new year clothes d, I guess. Woo..my purse going to bleed so badly soon, I bet =(

Feel like changing my hairstyle to welcome the new year..short hair? fringe? Dye? I still have no idea about it..just feel like have a new look next year. keke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket