Monday, November 21, 2011

18th November 2011 @ Wangsa Walk

Sorry for not updating the post of Pulau Ketam yet :S Cause it's really long so I have no time to post it :( So let this short post to make my blog not so dead! :P

Alright, it's food again! :D Just to remind, Don't read my blog when you're hungry. hahaha.

Suddenly felt like wanna eat dim sum so asked baby to bring me to eat as our breakfast :D






Just ate a lil bit since we both can't take too much for breakfast :S

Sneaked out to Wangsa Walk for movie while break time :P Of course, lunch first! hehehe.

BBQ Chicken @ Lunch.

 Baby's,

Mine,


Yeah, both of them are nice! :D The price is kind of affordable. So you can go and try ;)

 They can form a LOVE shape! :D


Well, after the lunch, it's time to watch the movie that I wanted to watch so long ago, You're the apple of my eye! :D


Yeah, it's such a good movie!! :D Very funny, touched and romantic :) Strongly recomended!! ♥♥♥
This is the first time I watched movie at Wangsa walk. And I've found that the seat is very comfortable :) I bet Tarcian are always go there! lol.


Another 4 weeks to go then this sem is going to the end. So alot of assignment came all together and made me almost breathless! :S Hope can finish all those assignments asap and enjoy my holiday!! :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket