Thursday, October 20, 2011

This is an old photo actually. hehe

Alright, went to breakfast with my fam early in the morning today. My bro said, awwww, seems like already quite some times we didn't have breakfast together. lol. Yea..it's true. I goes to col in the freaking early 7pm almost everyday :S Sat and Sun went out with Mr.Liu pula..Aww, sorry daddy mommy :(

Anyway, it's Dim summm! :D













 Had lunch with daddy and bro at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng @ Kota Damansara.


Without a doubt, I'd ordered this. My fav Cheeseee! :D




Bought a cup of Baskin Robbin to eat afterward. Awww. I love Caramel Praline! ♥♥♥



A night before that, had a yum cha session with Hsiang, Jason, Ned and Mr.Liu at ss15. Saw a girl and a guy with the bloody face and hand. Ended up only knew that they're from The One Academy's Halloween night =.=" lol...

Went to eat the Hong Kong Dessert, 甜品哥哥, with Mr.Liu afterward =)




Mine is not really nice D:

Anyway, had a nice day with baby today! Even just a little while. ;) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket