Monday, October 24, 2011

23 October 2011



Hey, how u guys doing? I've been so busy this while. Assignments are killing me :S Anyway, most of them have done but the new one is coming up :( So yeah, have to go unwind in the happy Saturday and Sunday! :D

Oh yea, saw the rose ring that am wearing in the photo? It broken today because of my carelessness =( You know? I don't like to wear accessories. But this few days, I keep few like buying some cute ring or earing. Awwww. Flat broke d sial :'((

Alright, went to Sunway with Mr.Liu today. Dragon-I for baby's lunch and my brunch :) 
Awwww. It's been a while I ate at there since...centuries ago? hahaha.



My fav Xiao Long Baoooo! ♥

And 锅贴! :D    


And this is nice too! :D



Window shopped for a while after the meal. And we changed to Subang Parade afterward.
Guess what? I saw my lecturer(Mr.CMK) there! And he was wearing the 'WOW' t-shirt that he wore in the exhibition. hahaha. Anyway, happy to met him :P


Alright, Sushi King for our dinner.




This time, am not the one who ordering Piri-piri chicken! FINALLY! hahaha. Know why? Because they changed it!! :@ There's no more vegetable and carrot inside. They changed it to egg and wedges =( I love egg and wedges, but not with my beloved piri-piri chicken :( They made it so dry :S So yeah...I think I will never go sushi king again since there's nothing I love =( Byeee Sushi King~~



Window shopped again for a while and bought a cup of Taro Milk Tea from Chatime! :D


7763 = ?

77 = Baby's Birthday
7+7 = Valentine
7+7+6+3 = 23 My birthday 

haha. It's meaningful ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket