Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mr.Liu gave me a surprise that day. He can rarely give me surprise because I always can guess what he wanna do. lol. My bad :(
I finished work earlier that day and thought can meet him since we didn't meet for about a week? So I ask him out and he said he couldn't make it because of car problems. Afterward he didn't reply me for some times and I didn't noticed anything because I was playing game that time :P Then suddenly got his called that told me that he was in front my house now. Then I was like "Awww~". hahah. It's not any big surprise like giving me flowers, bear or anything but..still I felt happy because at least I can see him :D

Photobucket 
 
Photobucket

Photobucket


Alright, this is another day. Breakfast with parents and this monkiee. haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saw this cute ladybird while working. This is the first time I saw ladybird in real life. Awww it's sooo cute :D But I prefer red one :P
Photobucket

Our dinner @ Old town.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Two boxes of Mooncake that given by my boss's customer.
Look nice right? :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Sigh..Had a very bored mooncake festival this year. Didn't play any candle and lantern :( Must have a nice nice one next year! :3

Anyway, Happy belated Mooncake festival to you all! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket