Wednesday, September 21, 2011

18th September 2011 @ Movieeee!!

 Had an outing with Mr.Liu today. Left home about 11am and we were sooo hungry that time :S

Went to Sakae Sushi for our brunch after bought the movie tickets :)




 
Mr.Liu's Curry Soba :) Err..I forgot the name for it actually. haha :P

Photobucket

My fav Tempura! :D

  After taken our brunch, went to watch our 1st movie, Johnny English Reborn. 

 Yeah, it's soooo funny! :D Recommended! ;)
But can be seen that he getting older now :( 


After 45 mins, went for our 2nd movie, Nasi Lemak 2.0.
Finally I'd managed to watch it!! :D

Yeah, it's superb nice! Veryyyy funny! :D
STRONGLY RECOMENDED!!  ♥

But some of the parts is implying the burning topics in our country, so it will be broadcast banned so soon. So if wanna watch it, hurry up!

Namewee is my Super Idol! hahaha. ♥



Bought a shampoo since mine is going to finish. I bought this because I always see this brand turn up on magazine so I feel like trying it. :)

And bought a sandals from Padini. Yeah, very comfortable ;)


Lastly, wanna wish Jia Yee, Happy birthday!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket