Monday, August 1, 2011

30th July 2011 @ Ichiban Sushi

Yea, I'm working today since I don't have any plan for this lovely Sat :S But it's okay, cause this might be the last day I work there as my final exam is coming so soon, I'm worried that it will affect my exam and after my final, I have to start to learn driving. Yeah, I've got my L license for a century but I still haven't start to learn driving yet. haha :P Sigh, hope I can pick up those driving skills well and pass the exam successfully :S lol.

Took some puckish photos while working as we had nothing to do. haha :D

Photobucket

Had my fav Chocolate Cream Chips! :D Awww I miss you so so much~ haha.
Photobucket

Went to Damansara for dinner with hubbie after working :D And I went to the shop that I worked last time to visit my boss and the sisters! :D I just stayed there for a lil while as it's ady 9pm+, the restaurant is closing soon :S


Ichiban sushi @ Sunway Giza for our dinner! :D I wanted to try it so long ago and finally I did! haha ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

The decoration is nice :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Waited for sooo long, and I was sooo hungry! :( Damn many people on that day. Maybe because of it's Sat?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally the food was surving up! :D

Photobucket

Mr.Liu's,
Photobucket

And this is mine :P
Photobucket

yeah, alot right? It's just RM22.90 :) Of course, I can't finish it :S So have to ask Mr.Liu for help :P

Actually I already soo fulled. But since hubbie said that he wanna eat dessert, so we went to Hong Kong Dessert afterward :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looks nice right?? But I just eat a lil bit..hmm..or maybe a bite? lol. Because Idon't really like caramel with pudding and I was so fulled :S
After I got home damn feel like throwing up. Cause really ate too much this time. lol.


Awww am soooo happy today! :D You all may not know my feeling. haha.
Thankssss hubbie! I love youuu Smoochesss! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket