Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Food.

Well, this is some updates about my recent life :) Am so lazy to take out my camera and check when is this pictures been taken. So pardon me. haha.

Its a day after college @ 1U.
Had lunch at my beloved sushi king :D ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

My beloved piri-piri chicken :D Long time never eat it d. Miss it so much ♥ ♥ ♥

After the lunch, we walked around while waiting for the movie to start :)
Bought a couple shirt from Kitschen :D
The one I was wearing is actually men's wear. Just I've chosen S size. haha. Anyway, I love it so much! :D ♥
Photobucket
*this photo wasn't taken by that day. Just I want to show you guys how does the couple shirt look like :)


Alright, we still reached cinema on time and we're managed to watch the movie, Pirates of the Caribbean.

Photobucket

Awww. Its niceeee! Memang worth to sit there for 2++ hours huh! hahah.


Alright, this is another day after class. Been to the nearby jusco for lunch :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Arguing~
and after few mins?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Photobucket
Became so sweet pulaa. loll.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The garlic butter sause if nice :D Maybe you will feel a bit salty at first..but after lil while then it will be okay :)

Photobucket

It's perfect matching of breadstick and garlic butter sause!

Photobucket
Cheesestick.

Photobucket

Photobucket


And yeah, I bought a Hello kitty laptop sleeve from Sunway's digital center. Awww. It's soooo cute! :D ♥
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket