Friday, May 13, 2011

14th May 2011 @ Dim Sum Buffet.

Hyeeee! :D Sorry for not updating blog for one week? lol. Will have a post about my college life soon.

Alright, it's Saturday today! So am going to work instead of col. I know its tiring. But what to do? 钱不够用~ hahaha.


Moon's dad came back from China for one week and today is the last day he stay here. So I had my breakfast with her family before we're going to work :)
We went to a Chinese restaurant at Klang, for their Dim Sum buffet :D Awww. My favvv!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The environment is kinda nice :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are some photos I've taken. Not much photos. Cause I was busying with my dim summm ♥ haha :P

Anyway, guess how much per person? Only RM20++, not even over RM30! And the food is not bad thou :)

Actually am having sore throat now. But you know? I just can't stop myself from eating fried food. Especially dim sum. Aww :(

Btw, I think most of you might love to read my blo, hmm...or should I say hate?
Cause you'll always see a lot of photo of food in my blog and it will make you feel hungryyyy. Am I right? hahah. Hsiang always complains about that. lol.

Alright, am going to 1u tmrw. Shopping session again. Awww. I will be bankrupt so soon, trust me =__= sigh.


Macbook pro, I gonna own you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket