Sunday, April 24, 2011

24th April 2011 @ Sunway Pyramid.

Alright, wanna mention something about last night first.

Wei Chuan bought me Snowflake after I finsihed work. Awww. So good him. haha. Thanks, bro! ;)

Photobucket

Had a yumcha session at the nearby kfc with the girls and Kuowei afterward :)

Photobucket

My beloved Cheesy Wedges :D
Awww. Even just 1 or 2 hours, but seriously I had fun with them ;) Gonna have a meeting at the coming Sunday! hahaha.



Welllll. Am going to Sunway again today. lol. Kinda bored with it ><
The girls wanna shopping sial. Since I have nothing to do, so I just tagged along :)

Photobucket

Casual wear for today :)


Headed to cinema to buy the movie tickets.
We got there so early today. So yea, we're just queue for a lil while. Teeheee :D

After bought the movie tickets then went to RedBox :) We love to sing

Photobucket

Both of it were not niceee :(
Never mind. I will not care about eat when am singing! HAHA.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Bought a cup of Pearl Milk Tea from Chatime.
Awwww I've fall in love with it!! Cause why? It has almost half cup of bubble!!!!
I wasn't managed to take the photo of Yanyee's Matcha Mousse as I can't wait to drink my Pearl milk teaaa ♥
Anyway, the Matcha Mousse is not bad ;)


Window shopped for a while before our movie :) And I bought a dress.
Ohhhh. I just can't go out alone. You know? I don't check my purse. So I didn't know how much I spend and how much I left. When comes to the time to pay, only I realized that I finished my money and I just left RM50. Oh goshhh. How blur was me!! Can't imagine if no one beside me, how I will be? @@.
Anyway, I love the dress :)


My friends recommend this movie to me, Don't go breaking my heart.

Photobucket

Awww. It's superb duper sweetttt!!!!!!
If someone can do any one of the things that they both did to me, I must can't sleep for a whole night! Or maybe one week. Awww. Its really sweet!
Guys must go watch it! Learn some skills from them! HAHA :D


Sigh. I still need a bag and a heels. Waiting for the next salary :'(

I haven't even prepare anything for my college yet. Aikz. Something have to buy. So yea, will have another outing again =.=
Money deficiency this while. Sighhhh.
I must control myself from spending moneyyy!!!
So, what can I do is just work harder and earn more money!
You can do it, Cherrie!

3 comments:

  1. hmm. cherri how can i get this movie? =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. and 1 more thing.. how to do this site?.. can you teach me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. har? what meant by your how to get this movie and how to do this site??

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket