Sunday, March 20, 2011

20th Mar 2011.

Dad came back! :D but gotta go back again on Monday morning :(
Alright, am not working today. Hey, am not asking for any leave today, it's an official leave. hehe :P

Even not working today, I still woke up at 9am++ -.- cause I can't sleep til too late. That's me.
And guess what? Am having a severe sore throat now. Why? Its all because of my dainty tooth =_= My auntie called me last night and asked me whether wanna buy me some Tom yam and Ayam goreng. You know? The ayam goreng is so darn oily but it's superb nice! Since I can't withstand the temptation, so yea, I ate it. I just ate half of the tom yam and my throat ady pain like that. Wondering what if I ate all? lol.
Hoping my throat can get well soon. Cause I wanna go for Jogoya or maybe Tenji soon! heheh.


Well, I just realized that I never stay at home for a whole day long for 3 months d. Once day off I would went out with friends. Sigh. So it's time to rest more :)

I took a nap at 1pm++ and woke up at 4pm++. Awww. Felt so good. Long time never do so d. haha :P


Alright, went to Sungai Buloh for the dinner today.
It's such a nice place. It's not any high-class restaurant, but the environment is kinda good :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

He knew I was taking his photo. So he purposely acted an emo pose for me to capture. loll.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's all we ordered. So little right? haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saw this doggie while eating. How cuteee is it

Photobucket
Took some pictures before go home :)

Thought no any outing for today. Who knows got a msg from yanyee, asked me out to yum cha tonight. So yea, I joined.

Last time we planned to go Snowflake but there were too many people. So this time, we are going to Damansara one :)


Snowflake

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Camwhored while eating. Then my soya ice became soya milk d. lol.

Photobucket

Two more days SPM result will be revealing on this coming Wednesday. And am not nervous at all. My friend scared til have difficulty in breathing and dizzy. lol. Pity she..
But if I get below 4A's. I will really sad like hell.
So please, at least give me 4A's. It's enough for me.

Alright, stay tune for it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket