Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Study study study and study =.=

My extra classes is started from last week. Have to stay at school for it from Monday to Friday, rejoicingly Thursday is excluded. And Sunday have tuition from 10.20 to 1.10 still. Ish. Meaning I just left Saturday. But...since I additionally take one more subject for Arts, so I gotta do my project on my spare time, which is Saturday. These all are being stuffed up all my time. Thus, we are planning to go for a movie after tuition on Sat to unwind. hehehe. I want to watch the movie, Being Human. Many people told me that it is funny and some parts is very touching. But the girls want to watch Haunted Room -.- so..may be am not joining them? haha.

Alright, went to Old town for yum cha with the boys and girls just now. You know what...sometimes I'll be in a dilemma when my male friend ask me to go for yum cha. Because If am going, Baby would feel unhappy, but if am not going, they would say that I doesn't care about friends after got a boyfriend pula. sigh. It's really so knotty >< Hope my Mr.Liu will not angry about it..=)

Well, my mid-term is coming soon. sigh. I hate form 5 =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket