Monday, April 5, 2010

EXAM.

exam. exam. exam!

sigh. Exam should be on last week but due to we PBSM gotta go for duty for 4 days, so exam has been postponed. And because of 4 days of duty, I had became a BLACK CHERRIE now =.= I just worried about how to make my skin become brighter instead of no time for me to do revision. aikz.

Today I had my bm and maths paper.
my BM...sigh. The essay for 200-250 words, I could write more than it but the essay for 350 words, lol...I really can't think out any point that I can write in. I already screwed my brain up!
Insane

And about maths...
you know what? I aim to score A in maths.
But after I done my maths paper today, I think I really need a biggg help from my teacher.
I really wanna say THANKS to my maths teacher last year!
Because of her, I still don't what I had learnt in form4 =.=
I need help T_T

alright, history and BI papers tomorrow.
Wish me good luck!Smiles



Oh ya, baby having basketball matches these three day.
Good luck, baby! Jia youuu :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket