Saturday, March 20, 2010

20th March 2010 @ Sunway pyramid.

Went for breakfast with my parents this morning.
And we met this two kids while eating. They are my dad friend's grandchildren.
They keep complaining about how their nephew bully them. ahaha.
See, how dirty was his mouth! aha.
Photobucket

Went to sunway today with Mr.Liu, after his tuition.
Baby said he wanna buy me softlens because I always wear those colour lens and it would hurt my eyes. So yeah, I didn't wear lens or spec to there so I can't see anything at all the way =.=
Headed to buy the movie tickets then rushed to A-LOOK to buy my lens. hehe.
See, baby pamper me alot! :D
He bought 6 pair. 1 pair per month. Means I can't wear colour lens for half year long T_T but...its good for me la. So nvm la. hehehe :D

Had our lunch at Sushi King.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love this so so mucchhhhh! :D
Photobucket

Managed to catch the movie, Just Another Pandora's Box.
It so funny! :D
after movie we walked around then went to eat Takoyaki.
(I dunno what it called actually. Pardon me. ahaha)
Btw, I love this so much too! hehee.
Photobucket
Got home around 11 because gotta wait for his bro.
So met weijie before that. Long time never saw him d. Due to he went for NS. lol.

Anyway, I had a great day with baby today =)
I think our next outing will be two months later. Because am having exam next week. Jun er them wanna go for undang test next weekend. But I haven't prepare for it at all plus exam just the day after that. So...I think am not going with them. Drag Moon to accompany me. hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket