Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Planned to go out with Mr.Liu tomorrow. We can't wait to see each other tmrw! But...guess what? I got a bad news...- My grandpa passed away in this afternoon. I was so damn sad! First is because of his dead, and second is I cannot meet my Mr.Liu...sigh. I know he must be so sad, too. But I can't do anything..now my grandpa is died! Can't be today my grandpa died and I go out with you on the next day and acts like nothing happened. Ain't? Anyway, really so sorry for tomorrow. I wanna see you too...but you have tuition class on Saturday...Sunday don't know can make it or not...sigh. I have an exam in this end of month, so I think I could not go out after this holiday le. ish...So...just hope that you can go on this Sunday. I really miss you so so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket