Thursday, March 11, 2010

Alright, the annoyer never come to my blog disturb lately. So my blog is just so peaceful now! :)

Well, let's start with my post today.

As you all know, SPM reuslt came out by today. All the SPM candidates for last year was so damn nervous. Most of them cannot fall asleep before the night. Even those playful students that with the I-DONT-CARE attitude also started to worry. lol.

But seriously, even we are not the one who taking result. We could feel the fear of them. My school's passing rate is rising a lot this year. Meaning...this year we gotta work much more harder. Teacher got the pressure from the principal, and we will get the pressure from the teacher soon.

My class teacher told us about SPM today. She asked, "How many percent you did prepared for SPM?" I was asking myself too. I'd planned to say DUNNO at first. But..thinking...now already March, I think I should know how much I've prepared for it and what's my target. So finally I answered 30%. I haven't really get ready for it seriously. I just heard that my cousin got 6A's and 3B this afternoon. Kinda shock when heard that. aha. She was like no feeling before 1 or 2 months of SPM and ended up she got 6A's! lol. Really hope I could get a good result for SPM this year too. *finger cross*

Alright, tomorrow is the Sport day for our school. Had a rehearsal for it in this afternoon. Had to march under the so-damn-hot weather! ish. Have to bring the sun block along tomorrow! If not, I would not going for marching. I don't want to be the spokeswoman for Darlie sial =.=

Well, hope red team could win tomorrow :) Good luck to all! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket