Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My routine school life.

Hellow guys! CNY is just around the corner..one more week to go! but seriously, am not really have the mood to celebrate it. Will not going back to hometown this year, and it cause my angpau reduce alot! ish. I just bought 4 clothes for cny. Planning to go to buy more clothes on this Sunday. And yeah, have to go to popular on this Sat, after school. Have alot of things to buy. I'm taking art in SPM this year. So have to go and buy all stuff for it. Oh ya, feel like dropping Chemistry in spm -.- I went to find my Chemi teacher yesterday. She told me a lot of things that I already suspected of, before I went to find her -_- You know what? I'm not just wanna to pass. At least get a C right? Some more my ambition is to be a graphic designer. And chemistry is totally not related with it! So... may be tomorrow will go and find the teacher and try to talk with her.

Aikz. I felt that my blog is getting duller now. What to do? I have no camera! Don't have the mood to take pic with hp sial. sigh. Wanna buy a camera but I have not enough money -.- how poor is me! I'd thought that I could save some of my salary, and now I know I was wrong. The money can be used up in a flash! ONE month to earn, ONE day to spend =_= wth. Anyway, I will try to save my money and buy a new camera! Wait me ya, my lovely cam! Teehee =D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket