Thursday, January 21, 2010

Moviesss.

Leave my blog for quite some time.
was up to study this while.
I was different, from last year.
I've started to do homework, even revision. lol.
and yeah, the second reason will be....my laziness. ahaha.
I was so lazy to update my blog.
Went to Sungai wang for shopping spree with my bestie Jun er and Moon on 16/1/10.
Kena tipu rm50 that day. sigh. Don't talk about that ady. Siong sum. =.=
I just bought 2 clothes that day.
Wanna buy more.
will be going to Mid valley this Sun. Then go sg.wang, again. lol.
Eeeee. I still have a lotttt of movie haven't watch yet!

1. Old dogs.
2. The spy next door.
3. Tooth fairy.
4. Vampire assistant.
5. Legion.
6. Paranormal activity.
and the last will be Ju on.

I'll not watch it without Mr.Liu Chun Ye. aha.
b'cos I could beat him 99 when reach the scary parts. muahaha.
Planning to go to Lagoon with him on 7th feb,
but then his mom say new year is coming soon.
Alot of things need him to help.
and he will be going to Melaka from 14-17th,
so means the plan gotta postpone to new year that week.
argghhhh. Ady 1 month plus I never see him. Miss him sial!

sigh. k la. Nothing much to write ady.
Goodnight, everyone!
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket