Saturday, January 30, 2010

29th Jan 2010 @ Sungai wang.

Went out with the girls after school.
yeah, went by bus -.-
Jun er's bro accompanied her to come out to the bus stop, brought the lil girl along.
She's sooooo cute! =D Yeayea, she is the one who call me Chili jiejie. LOL.
Photobucket
Reached there ady 3+.
Headed to Kim Gary since four of us haven't eat anything yet from morning. lol.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jun er's.
Photobucket
Yanyee's.
Photobucket
Mine and Moon are same.
Photobucket

After eaten our brunch, ady 4+. Ish.
They told me that will go home earlier, so I wore high heels! =.=
I've bought anything I want around 6+,
but the other two girls still wanna shopping -.-
So I rushed to buy a slipper. ish.
but my leg felt much more better after changed the shoes. Not bad =).

Alright, have fun with you girls today.
Thanks ya! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket